Hurst Green, Brightlingsea, Colchester
- TWO-BEDROOM MID-TERRACE COTTAGE
- GRADE II LISTED
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING HURST GREEN
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- FEATURE SUMMERHOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- COSY WINDOW SEAT FEATURE TO FRONT
- EN-SUITE BATHROOM
13' 3'' x 8' 6'' (4.04m x 2.59m)
Tiled flooring, timber finished work surfaces. Mix of base and wall units, gas hob and double oven and extractor over. Integrated fridge and dishwasher, space for additional appliances, Butler sink, gas boiler. Rear entrance door to garden.
17' 0'' x 15' 9'' (5.18m x 4.80m)
Window seat, 2 radiators, exposed beams, inglenook fireplace with log burner and hotplate, light and airy room, cosy window seat with views overlooking Hurst Green, door to kitchen, door to stairs to first floor.
Fully tiled walls, wet room floor. White three-piece suite, heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror
First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs to second floor, Exposed beams.
16' 0'' x 9' 6'' (4.87m x 2.89m)
Double bedroom with views overlooking Hurst Green, built in wardrobes and space for additional furniture or dressing table.
Bedroom 2 Second Floor
14' 9'' x 11' 6'' (4.49m x 3.50m)
Double bedrooom, radiator, spot lighting, exposed beams,
Front garden with timber fencing and flowering space.
The garden is of irregular shape, a mixture of lawn, shrubs, and pond. Allotment style planting area sits behind the feature timber summerhouse.
Part tiled walls, white three-piece suite of panelled bath with shower, wash hand basin and low level w/c.
Hurst Green, Brightlingsea, Colchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Bentley Station3.1 miles
- Alresford (Essex) Station3.3 miles
- Weeley Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Town & Country Residential, Brightlingsea
9 Osbornes Court, Victoria Place, Brightlingsea, Essex, CO7 0EB
Town and Country Residential
Welcome to Town and Country Residential. We are an independent, family owned Estate Agent, offering Sales, Lettings and Property Management in Brightlingsea and the surrounding villages.
We are a friendly and approachable team with a definite "can do" attitude and our office is staffed exclusively by local people who have lived and worked in the area for many years. We strongly believe that our driven pro-active approach to Selling or Let
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9944442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town & Country Residential, Brightlingsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.