Dundry Lane, Dundry
- Stunning views over Bristol!
- Sizeable detached family home
- Good sized kitchen and dining room
- Sitting with feature fireplace
- Modern family bathroom
- Well maintained gardens
- Garage & Off Street parking
- Chew Valley school catchment area
- EPC rating F
The property itself is detached and versatile, with spacious accommodation much bigger than you'd first expect. There is a large sitting room with open fireplace, an open plan kitchen and dining room leading to the gardens and a separate utility room as well. In addition, there is a large entrance hallway and useful cloakroom. There are four sizeable bedrooms upstairs, along with a very well presented family bathroom.
Off street parking can be found to the left, this leads to the garage and there is the added benefit of a store room below. The gardens make the most of the stunning views, are mainly laid to lawn but also feature a wonderful decked area which is just perfect for entertaining and enjoying the views! Truly deceptive, an internal viewing is essential.
SITUATION Dundry is a North Somerset village situated on Dundry Hill, in the northern part of the Mendip Hills, between Bristol and the Chew Valley Lake. The city of Bristol is only four miles away and Bath is twelve miles to the west. Its lofty situation, seven hundred feet above sea level at the western end of an exposed four mile long ridge, makes it a notable landmark in North Somerset and its dominance is emphasised by a spectacular fifteenth century church tower. Dundry commands some of the most extensive and beautiful prospects in the west of England, and by night Bristol's lights create a breathtaking scene. The Dundry Inn public house is renowned in the area, and schools include a primary school with secondary schooling available at nearby Chew Valley, and a choice of private schooling in Bristol itself. The area around is well known for its beauty, activities and attraction. The Chew Valley and Blagdon lakes provide a host of activities whilst the nearby Mendips are popular and boast great walking, riding and unspoilt nature.
DIRECTIONS From the Chew Magna end, proceed into Dundry. Go past the village pub and church and follow the road as it bends to the right and then to the left. Shortly after the primary school and village hall the property can be found on the right hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Dundry Lane, Dundry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station2.6 miles
- Bedminster Station3.4 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station4.2 miles
About the agent
A SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
We are a totally independent, multi award winning estate agent, with three welcoming offices, one in Congresbury, one in Chew Magna and one in Backwell. We are experts in all aspects of property and cover the area between Bristol, Bath, Wells and Weston-super-Mare.
Motivated and well trained staff, years of experience and a proactive approach all contribute to our success. Our award
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100872005343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents, Chew Magna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.