Pine Court, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
- Guide Price 375,000-385,000
- Rear Garden extends to woodlands
- Walking distance to local amenities
- No on going chain
Looking for soemthing to put your own stamp on?
A rare opportunity to purchase this exceptionally sized four bedroom Family home set in the highly desirable Forest Hills development offered to the market with no ongoing chain. A property to not be missed, call today to book your viewing slot.
Be sure not to miss out on this rare opportunity to purchase this spacious light and airy four bedroom detached home in the ever popular Forest Hills development.
The property briefly comprises of excellent sized living accommodation including lounge/dining room, conservatory, kitchen, good sized utility room with space for dining table, downstairs wc and garage. To the first floor are four bedrooms and four piece family bathroom. The rear garden is split into two and extends to the woodlands backing onto Llantrisant golf club, to the front is off road parking and access to the garage, outstanding views from your front door of the Symlog Forest.
Enter through UPVC door into inner hallway
Wrap around hallway with doors to all rooms , stairs to first floor , storage cupboard, wc, door to garage ,
Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin
Lounge/dining Room 28' x 11' ( 8.53m x 3.35m )
Fantastic size living space with Patio doors opening onto front garden with Boosting views looking towards the Symlog Forest, sliding doors onto conservatory, two celiing lights, radiator, feature coal effect fire with surround, carpet and obscure doors into hallway.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Glass roof conservatory with patio doors opening onto the garden , tiled flooring
Kitchen 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, doors to hallway and utility room fitted with matching wall and base units with worktops over, sink with one and a half bowl plus drainer, built in oven and separate hob with hidden extractor , under counter fridge and freezer, built in dishwasher , tiled flooring
Utilty Room 18' x 7' 11" ( 5.49m x 2.41m )
Door to hallway and Upvc door and double glazed window to garden, fitted with matching wall and base units with worktop over , tiled flooring, space for dining table, tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms, loft access , airing cupboard,
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front with views, built in triple wardrobes,radiator, carpet
Bedroom Two 11' x 13' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes. radiator, carpet ,
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator , carpet
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front with views, radiator ,carpet
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of Jacuzzi bath with shower over , low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, double glazed window to side , radiator
The rear garden has been extended to Llantrisant golf course, the first part is enclosed with patio area and gate to woodlands which extends further back ideal for someone looking for a project
Offroad parking for two for two cars, patio area, side access , up and over door to the garage
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.41m x 2.84m )
Up and over door, power and electric
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pine Court, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station1.0 miles
- Llanharan Station2.0 miles
- Pencoed Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Tabolt Green Allen & Harris office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Tabolt Green
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loca
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG107328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.