Harrogate Road, Bradford, BD2
- *PERIOD DWELLING*
- *FOUR BEDROOMS*
- *LARGE GARDENS*
- *STUNNING VIEWS*
* PERIOD DWELLING * FOUR BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDENS * PARKING * STUNNING VIEWS *
£15,000 REDUCTION MADE FOR QUICK SALE.
FOUR bedroom detached Family Home of the most generous proportions.
With delightful views across the valley to Calverley Woods the front.
Circa 1850, this stone built, double fronted, PERIOD property stands just off Harrogate Road with gardens primarily to the front and with the spacious living accommodation extending to some 2,000 sqft. Being double fronted there are two reception rooms either side of the central entrance hallway, along with a dining kitchen and childrens play room having its OWN ACCESS which may convert to a "Granny Flat" stc. Ground floor bathroom. Upstairs there are FOUR bedrooms and a "Victorian" style house bathroom. Basement room.
Viewing is essential as many original and interesting features of the period have been preserved and only by internal inspection can these be fully appreciated.
The accommodation benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing and is tastefully decorated whilst being sympathetic to the period and style of property. Fabulous child friendly gardens and off road parking.
BrochuresBrochureHarrogate Road, Bradford, BD2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Harrogate Road, Bradford, BD2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Apperley Bridge Station1.6 miles
- New Pudsey Station1.8 miles
- Frizinghall Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Your local agent
Townend estate agents build long-term relationships and provide a personal service to each of our clients. We understand that buying or selling a property can be a stressful process but we will endeavour to ensure a smooth process and we're always here to help along the way.
Operating from offices in both Horsforth and Idle we are where our clients need us to be in person, however offer a nationwide service through the mainstrea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29765227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townend Estate Agents, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.