Belmont Road, South Cliff, Scarborough
- STUNNING DEVELOPMENT OF APARTMENTS
- BENEFITING FROM SEA VIEWS AND BALCONY'S
- POPULAR SOUTH CLIFF LOCATION
- CLOSE TO THE BEACH, SCENIC WALKS AND GARDENS
- IDEAL LOCATION FOR TOWN CENTRE, TRAIN STATION AND ALL AMENITIES
This third floor apartment benefits from a open plan style lounge/diner with kitchen area offering windows out to the full width balcony which has the addition of a covered area to enjoy the stunning views in any weather types. In addition to this the apartment benefits from two generous double bedrooms both of which benefit from en-suite bath/shower rooms and one of which has a front facing balcony and the other having two juliette balcony's to the front and side. There is also a feature entrance hall as well as a separate w/c and utility room. The modern fitted kitchen benefits from a full range of integrated appliances and the bathroom, shower room and w/c have all been fitted with modern white three piece suites. The apartment is fully double glazed and benefits from a gas heating system via a modern combination boiler. Outside the block benefits from communal landscaped gardens to the rear with path leading down to the bottom of Ramshill Road and almost directly onto Scarborough's South Bay and the beach.
Being located in the Ramshill/South Cliff area of Scarborough mans the block is well located centrally to a wide range of amenities and attractions most notably being minutes walk away from the south way and arcade promenade, The Esplanade and surrounding gardens for scenic walks along with Valley bridge providing ideal access into the town centre and the Scarborough Train Station for commuting.
Any interested party are advised to call the office and speak with one of our friendly team to discuss the apartments in greater detail along with the option of a flexible viewing service which is advised to get the full 'WOW' factor of this stunning development.
Belmont Road, South Cliff, Scarborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Scarborough Station0.3 miles
- Seamer Station2.6 miles
- Filey Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, CPH Property Services pride ourselves in providing the very best in customer service, which has been paramount to our success and led to us building and retaining an enviable reputation within the area.
As Residential and Commercial property specialists, we work with the most up to date, innovative software available in our industry and embrace the ever changing market place to ensure our clients properties achieve maximum exposure, in turn, the be
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8331820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.