- Spacious Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Private Patio Area & Outside Space
- Glorious Views Over Communal Gardens
- Communal Facilities
- Resident's Parking
- Refitted Bathroom/WC
- Close To Facilities & Countryside Walks
- No Chain
Springhills is positioned just to the south of Henfield’s bustling High Street, which has an enviable range of facilities. These include, 2 supermarkets, a bakers, greengrocers, pharmacy and many other independent retail outlets. Regular bus services are available from nearby travelling to Horsham, Brighton & Hove and Burgess Hill
This spacious apartment sits on the western side of Springhills with a stunning outlook onto sweeping communal gardens and the South Downs beyond. There is a spacious open plan living room with feature bay window opening onto a private patio area. There is a fitted kitchen with a range of cupboards and drawers and ample work space. An inner hall provides access to the double bedroom with fitted wardrobe cupboard and a larger than expected bathroom, which has been refitted to provide a double sized shower enclosure. There is a communal hallway with access to a communal storage facility.
Externally, the grounds are beautifully looked after and are manly sweeping lawns with many areas to sit and enjoy the wonderful outlook, although the flat has its own patio area and a further sheltered seating recess. There is a residents car park on the east side of the building. There is the option of accessing the flat either via the communal entrance or directly via the French doors at the rear.
Springhills offers some communal facilities and includes guest flat which can be booked in advance for visiting family or friends.
Living Room: 5.62m (into bay) x 4.82m
Bedroom: 3.49m x 3.17m
Bathroom: 2.52m x 2.22m
Current Maintenance Charge: £220 PM
Lease: 125 Years from 01/06/1986
Ground Rent: £96.25 per ¼
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29767851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.