Badgall, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Delightful detached character cottage in popular village
- Three double bedrooms with bathroom and shower room
- Good size mature and level gardens plus off road parking
- Beautifully presented and recently renovated to high standard
- For sale with no chain and a viewing is essential
- EE Rating - F
Under construction. Brand new three bedroom detached house in the hamlet of Badgall sitting on a good sized plot with off road parking.
There is going to be off road parking and gardens to all sides of the property. The main part of the gardens will be westerly facing.
Oil or LPG (planned) fired central heating system. Mains water and electricity. Sewerage by private
COUNCIL TAX BAND TBC
EE RATING TBC
The hamlet of Badgall is roughly 7 miles west of Launceston in an attractive rural area yet within 2 miles of the A395 road which is a direct link to the A30 which Eastbound connects with Exeter and the M5 roughly 45 minutes journey. There are two 18 hole golf courses both on the Western outskirts of Launceston and therefore within 10–15 minutes travelling distance whilst the North Cornwall coast is roughly 20 minutes away. There is a primary school at the village of Egloskerry just over 2 miles with school bus service for senior scholars attending at Launceston. There is also private schooling in Launceston at St. Josephs. Launceston, the ancient capital of Cornwall sits astride the A30 dual carriageway spine road through Cornwall and Devon. Nestling under the dramatic ruins of a Norman Castle, the town offers a good range of social, commercial and shopping facilities with 24 hour supermarket, primary and secondary schools, leisure centre at
Coronation Park, hospital, doctor’s surgery and veterinary surgeries. The convenience of the A30 provides ease of access to the city of Exeter, 44 miles to the east providing M5 motorway link, Intercity Rail Link and International Airport. The city of Plymouth is 28 miles to the south
providing Continental Ferry Port and Intercity Rail Link.
In all directions from Launceston there is scenery of outstanding natural beauty. To the north is rugged coastline famed for popular family surfing beaches and picturesque former fishing villages, the open expanses of Bodmin Moor are to the west ideal for walking and riding, Dartmoor National Park is to the east and running southwards to Plymouth Sound with all it’s yachting facilities on the south coast are the hidden secrets of the Tamar Valley steeped in 18th Century mining history and renowned for Salmon fishing.
Badgall, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liskeard Station14.3 miles
About the agent
Kivells is a proudly independent firm and believes in delivering outstanding customer service. We have been selling property in Cornwall and Devon since 1885 and know our local markets intimately.
We believe in a focused, targeted approach to selling your property using our local knowledge, national connections and cutting edge IT, to ensure you get the best possible service. If you are looking to buy a property in the Westcountry, Kivells will help you every step of the way, with a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU190209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.