Inner Promenade, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Imposing Spacious Double Fronted Detached Home. NO CHAIN DELAY
- Set Over Three Floor, Magnificent Sea Views
- Six Bedrooms, Three En-Suites
- Finished to Extremely High Standard
This attractive traditional property has accommodation comprising grand entrance hall with downstairs wc, great sized lounge with feature bay window and gas fire, second reception room with bay window and side windows, well-appointed fitted kitchen with feature island and integrated appliances including a coffee machine, oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and microwave. There is a separate utility room and a study which is currently being used as a gym.
To the first floor there are four great sized double bedrooms with en-suites and fitted wardrobes to three plus a stunning balcony to bedroom four which provides far reaching views of the sea. There is also a modern family bathroom.
To the second floor there are a further two bedrooms with feature skylight windows and a separate shower room.
Externally there is a double garage and driveway with secure parking behind electric gates and a wrap around garden which is secure, private and secluded.
What The Agent Says
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the class and finish of this property which is a credit to the current owners. Call Farrell Heyworth St Anne’s for more details, to book a viewing and avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Inner Promenade, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.9 miles
- Ansdell & Fairhaven Station1.0 miles
- Lytham Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 212105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.