Watford, Hertfordshire, WD19
- PLANNING PERMISSION to build up to 12,000 sqft
- One of Watfords most Prestigeous private roads
- Can be refurbished or developed
- Swimming pool and pool room 5.9m x 13m
- Kitchen/breakfast room and 4 further receptions rooms
- 5 Reception rooms
- Garage to house 6 cars
- Basement with Cinema room and separate games room/gym
- 8 bedrooms with 5 en-suites
- Two master suites with dressing rooms.
PP GRANTED FOR THIS EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ON THE SOUGHT AFTER PRIVATE ROAD OF NANCY DOWNS. A 12,000 sq ft RESIDENCE.
There are some fantastic schools servicing the local area including Merchant Taylors School For Boys, St Helens School For Girls, Watford Grammar School For Girls and Bromet Primary School.
Set on this secluded private road in Watford lies this plot with the benefit of planning permission for a large dwelling circa 12,000 Square foot.
Watford is served by two major motorways, M25 and the M1 both only a short drive away. There are several train stations with with Carpenders Park, Bushey, Watford High Street and Watford Junction all close by with their links to London and the North.
Intu Watford shopping centre and its multi storey car parking are close by along with the smaller high street chains and independents. Several large chain supermarkets including Tesco 24hour, Asda and Sainsburys are all very close at hand.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Watford, Hertfordshire, WD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.5 miles
- Carpenders Park Station0.8 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2948612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Northwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.