Camelot Way, Runcorn
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- Well Proportioned Throughout
- Popular Residential Location
- Quiet Location with Communal Parking to Front
- No Onward Chain Delay
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Camelot Way, Runcorn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Runcorn East Station0.9 miles
- Runcorn Station2.3 miles
- Frodsham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1991, Adams, is an independent estate agent providing a comprehensive service to our customers including Sales, Valuation, Residential Lettings, Property Management, Financial Services within Stockton Heath, Warrington, Widnes, Runcorn and surrounding areas. With over 30 years of experience, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4895010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estate Agents, Runcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.