Handpost Farm, Bracknell Road, Warfield, Berkshire
- Gated Development
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/family7/dining room
- Snug/bedroom 4
- Utility room and a cloakroom
- 3 Bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Family bathroom & separate shower room
- Shower room
- Car port & parking
A collection of four brand new contemporary barn style homes, enjoying a semi-rural location within the highly regarded Berkshire village of Warfield. Having been individual designed with a discerning household in mind, each property is unique and meets all the aspirations and requirements of 21 century living.
Modern-day luxuries blend with state-of-the-art technology to create family homes of quality and distinction, each enjoying a sense of light and space, enhanced by a clever use of windows and bi-folding doors that exploit the countryside view to the rear. High quality materials and attention to detail feature throughout, including extensive herringbone oak flooring, double-sided contemporary fireplaces, bespoke modern ‘crittle’ doors and under-floor heating throughout.
• High end Italian handleless kitchen incorporating a large island/breakfast bar with pendant lights above
• Quartz and marble worksurfaces throughout
• Top of the range Miele induction hob and double electrical ovens
• Fisher and Paykel fridge/freezer
• Quooker boiling water tap
• Wine fridge
Bathrooms & En Suites
• Lusso free-standing baths
• Lusso vanity units and wash basins
• Stone tops
• Lusso gunmetal or chrome fittings
• Matching heated towel rails
• Wall recessed mirrored cabinets
• Tiled floors
• Combination of luxury floor finishes including oak herringbone
• Double-sided contemporary log-burning fireplaces
• Hand finished staircases in oak with complementary balustrades
• Bi-folding doors in kitchen/breakfast rooms and/or main reception rooms opening out to garden
• Contemporary heritage colour scheme throughout
• Contemporary designed skirting and architraves
• Fitted wardrobes with railing, shelving and drawers
• Amazing internal ‘crittall’ glass doors
• Contemporary ironmongery to all interior doors
• Individually hand-made staircases in oak with complementary balustrades and handrails
• Brushed aluminium switches and sockets throughout
Security & Heating
• Under-floor heating throughout
• Wiring for intruder alarm
• External light sensitive and motion sensors to communal areas
Media And Electrics
• Integrated music system and speakers
• Low energy LED lights throughout.
Gardens And Communal Grounds
• Private gated development
• Private garage or carport
• Private allocated parking
• Private garden
• 10 year construction warranty
• 12 month defect liability period
• Full comprehensive home user manual
• Dedicated customer care team
IMPORTANT NOTICE Strutt & Parker gives notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or contract or part thereof. 2. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements and specifications are approximate, are not necessarily to scale and may be subject to change. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves of the correctness of the information within the particulars by inspection or otherwise. 3. Some images may be Computer Generated Images, are indicative only and may differ from the final build product. 4. Images may be of the show home rather than the individual unit. 5. Lifestyle images are indicative only. 6. Strutt & Parker does not have any authority to give any representations or warranties whatsoever in relation to this property (including but not limited to planning/building regulations), nor can it enter into any contract on behalf of the vendor. 7. Strutt & Parker does not accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn. 8. We are able to refer you to SPF Private Clients Limited (“SPF”) for mortgage broking services, and to Alexander James Interiors (“AJI”), an interior design service. Should you decide to use the services of SPF, we will receive a referral fee from them of 25% of the aggregate of the fee paid to them by you for the arrangement of a mortgage and any fee received by them from the product provider. Should you decide to use the services of AJI, we will receive a referral fee of 10% of the net income received by AJI for the services they provide to you. 9. If there is anything of particular importance to you, please contact this office and Strutt & Parker will try to have the information checked for you.. Particulars prepared March 2020.
Strutt & Parker is a trading style of BNP Paribas Real Estate Advisory & Property Management UK Limited, a private limited company registered in England & Wales with company number 04176965 whose registered office is at 5 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7BP.
Handpost Farm enjoys a rural location yet is well placed for commuters with excellent transport links, in addition to regular train services to London Waterloo from Ascot, Martins Heron and Bracknell stations and to London Paddington from Maidenhead station (due to benefit from the Crossrail high-speed route). Heathrow Airport is under 15 miles away whilst executive/private aviation facilities are available at Fairoaks, White Waltham or Farnborough Airports.
Within easy reach is an array of shopping and leisure amenities available in the towns of Ascot, Maidenhead and Windsor, along with Bracknell, which boasts the new and highly regarded shopping centre, the Lexicon. There are some well-regarded restaurants and gastropubs in the area including Stirrups Hotel, within striking distance of Handpost Farm, The Belvedere Arms in Sunninghill, Bluebells in Sunningdale, The Barn at Coworth Park and a little further afield, the Michelin starred Royal Oak in Paley Street, the Fat Duck, Waterside Inn and Hinds Head in Bray.
Some of the country’s best known events are on the doorstep. Highlights of the local calendar include Royal Ascot, the annual PGA Championship at Wentworth Golf Club and the Cartier International Polo at Smith’s Lawn. For leisure there are prestigious golf clubs including Wentworth, Sunningdale, Swinley Forest and The Berkshire; polo is available at Coworth Park, the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club and Guards Polo Club; horse racing is available at Ascot and Windsor. Excellent walks may be enjoyed within the picturesque local countryside, Swinley Forest and the nearby Windsor Great Park that offers around 4,800 acres to explore.
Handpost Farm is fortunate to be in close proximity to some of the country’s finest schools including Lambrook (less than a mile away), St. George’s and Upton House in Windsor, St. George’s, Papplewick, Heathfield and St. Mary’s in Ascot, Wellington College and Eton College. For international schooling, TASIS (The American School) and the ACS (American Community School) are both within easy reach.
Handpost Farm, Bracknell Road, Warfield, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Martins Heron Station2.6 miles
- Bracknell Station2.8 miles
- Ascot Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Strutt & Parker, Covering Berks & North Surrey New Homes
40 Chobham Road, Sunningdale, Ascot, SL5 0DX
The Strutt & Parker New Homes team has continued to expand substantially in recent years and focuses on selling a variety of residential properties in regional markets across the UK. Our new homes experts combine on-the-ground knowledge with the strength of our, already existing, national network. We work closely with colleagues from a number of teams, offering clients access to additional services and a wide range of residential property expertise. Our team recognise land is pivotal to our c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SSH200022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Covering Berks & North Surrey New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.