Penmore Gardens, Hasland, Chesterfield
- Price Guided £170,000-£180,000
- NO CHAIN- IMMEDIATE POSSESSION
- Well Maintained Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Gas CH Combi Boiler & uPVC Double Glazing
- Backing onto Attlotments at Rear
- Easy Access to all Local Amenities, Schools, Eastwood Park yet within close proximity of the Town Centre
- Detached Brick Single Garage
- Large Block Car Standing Space for Several Vehicles.
- Sought After Residential Location
- Energy Rated E
OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN AND IMMEDIATE POSSESSION
Early Viewing is Recommended of this Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow situated in this extremely popular residential location close to all local amenities yet within proximity of the town centre. Benefiting from Gas Central Heating (Combi Boiler) uPVC double glazing & comprising Extended Front Porch, Entrance Hall, Dining Kitchen, Lounge, Two spacious bedrooms, Bathroom with 3 piece suite.
Outside there are gardens to three sides, Ample Block Car Standing Space for Several Vehicles and Additional Drive leading to the Detached Single Garage.
Additional Information - Gas Central Heating- Logic Combi with warrenty & serviced annually
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Gross Floor Area - 54.0 Sq.m./ 582 Sq.Ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Hasland Hall Community School
Extended Front Porch - uPVC External Door and Internal door to Hall
Entrance Hall - Store cupboard. Attic Access to the insulated loft with some boarding and light.
Dining Kitchen - 3.57 x 2.47 (11'8" x 8'1") - Fitted with a range of Medium Oak Base & Wall units with inset stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash backs. Space for washer, Double Oven, Gas Hob. Integrated Fridge Freezer. Vinyl flooring.
Lounge - 4.95 x 3.39 (16'2" x 11'1") - With fireplace having Marble Back & Hearth & gas-fire. Bay window
Double Bedroom 1 - 4.20 x 2.99 (13'9" x 9'9") - Rear aspect room with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Front Bedroom 2 - 2.70 x 2.89 (8'10" x 9'5") - Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bathroom - 1.90 x 1.82 (6'2" x 5'11") - With 3 piece coloured suite comprising of bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC
Outside - Large Block Car Standing Space for several vehicles to the front. Drive with additional parking . Lawns to front and side with rose bed borders.
Rear low brick wall with raised beds. Backs onto Allotments.
Detached Single Garage - With pitched roof, up and over door , light/power.
BrochuresBrochurePenmore Gardens, Hasland, Chesterfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Penmore Gardens, Hasland, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Wards Estate Agents are Chesterfield's new, local, independent, quality estate agency and our fabulous new offices on Glumangate in the town centre are now open!
Headed by Director and Valuer Annette Ward Assoc. RICS who has 35 years' experience, 20 Years being in the local area, our dedicated team provides a personal, passionate and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29785722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.