Merton House, West Bank, Chester
- Elegant development
- Stunning apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Original features
- Oak panelling and staircase
- Private parking
The apartment offers spacious accommodation and is situated in an ideal location for Chester City Centre, Bache Railway Station, Countess of Chester Hospital and easy access to all major road networks.
ACCOMMODATION with approximate room sizes, briefly comprises:-
RECEPTION HALL Entrance to the apartment is gained from the side of the property and a reception area leads into a reception hall.
LIVING DINING KITCHEN 23' 4" x 19' 10" (7.11m x 6.05m) Offering original characteristics including timber panelling to walls, feature cupid freeze, original carved oak surround fireplace with recess and windows to either side, original oak flooring, three windows to side aspect in living area.
KITCHEN AREA with a contemporary kitchen which complements the original features and includes Bosch integrated appliances and granite worktop extending to breakfast bar, leaded windows overlooking front of the property.
BEDROOM ONE 17' 6" x 8' 10" (5.33m x 2.69m) The master bedroom offering much natural light and an en-suite.
EN-SUITE 7' 11" x 5' 1" (2.41m x 1.55m) A fully tiled en-suite with porcelain tiling and contemporary fittings.
BEDROOM TWO with double fitted wardrobes, window to front aspect.
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 4' 11" (2.39m x 1.5m) A fully tiled bathroom with porcelain tiles, contemporary white suite and fittings.
EXTERNALLY The development has secure access with ample off-road parking for residents and visitors together with communal gardens.
TENURE The property is understood to be leasehold, the purchaser should verify this prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Humphreys of Chester on .
MARKETING APPRAISAL Thinking of Selling? We are an independent estate agency and have experienced local property experts who can offer you a free marketing appraisal of your own property without obligation. Budgeting your move is probably the first step in the moving process. It is worth remembering that we may already have a purchaser waiting to buy your home.
AGENT'S NOTE These details are an unapproved copy and must therefore not be relied on as a statement of fact and are merely for guidance purposes only.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Merton House, West Bank, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bache Station0.4 miles
- Chester Station0.9 miles
- Capenhurst Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Family run 25 years established
When Humphreys of Chester was established back in 1994, it was done so on a basic principle: to provide personal service and honest advice to our clients to help them move forward with their lives.
It's a principle that still drives us today.
Most of our business comes from recommendations and we our proud to have a 4.9 customer feedback rating on Feefo.Always ev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909015731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.