Litcham, King's Lynn
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Curtilage Extending to 1.5 Acres (stms)
- Three Newly Fitted Bath/Shower Rooms
- Fully Refurbished and Redecorated
- Beautifully Presented
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fully Integrated Bespoke Kitchen
- Formal Gardens and Woodland
- Detached Double Garage and Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
In brief the accommodation comprises a reception hallway which leads into the formal dining room with a bay window with an elevated view of the gardens. Access off the dining room leads into the fully fitted bespoke kitchen which has a been cleverly designed with all modern-day essential cooking equipment. There is a beautifully presented sitting room with a central log burner and a family room with bay window overlooking the rear gardens. In addition, there is a ground floor bedroom with en-suite and a newly fitted separate bathroom suite. To first floor you will discover a further three double bedrooms and a newly refurbished luxury family bathroom suite. To the outside there is a detached double garage with off road parking for numerous vehicles.
LITCHAM Litcham is a small village between the market towns of Fakenham and Dereham. It's described in the Doomsday book as 'a market town in the centre of Norfolk' although it's much older than that with Roman roads found nearby. There are walks in the nature reserve on Litcham Common and down the river Nar. The village has a pub, The Old Bull, a butcher, a doctor's surgery and a post office/general store. There are two schools, a primary, and the very much in demand, Litcham High. There is also a 12th century church, All Saints, which was largely rebuilt in the early 15th century. Litcham is ideally positioned for the Norfolk coast with its miles of unspoilt coastline. The city of Norwich is 26 miles away and has a very convenient local airport for intercontinental gateway flights through Schiphol. There are direct rail links from Norwich to London Liverpool Street. King's Lynn, with a direct rail route to London King's Cross-via Cambridge, is 19 miles away.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage and oil fired central heating. Telephone and broadband connected.
COUNCIL TAX Band E.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING An Energy Performance Certificate is not required for this property due to it being Grade II listed.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 32626
Litcham, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station16.5 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don't believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that 'extra mile'. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439034123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.