Thames Street, Eynsham
- Living area with pull down bed, sofa and armchair
- Kitchen area with white goods
- Shower room
- Gas central heating
- Allocated parking space
- Excellent access for Witney and Oxford
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref RS55208
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Thames Street, Eynsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanborough Station3.1 miles
- Combe Station3.6 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Finders Keepers Inspired Sales & Acquisitions started as a search and acquisition service for our clients and is founded on many years experience of residential letting and property management. We know what makes a good investment.
Whilst we have been selling properties to investors for many years, our sales department is now growing fast and we offer a proactive sales and acquisition service to investors and homeowners alike.
We have an extensive database of clients that are look
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P121292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers Inspired Sales & Acquisitions, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.