- Exciting Abel Homes Development
- Popular Village Location
- Air Source Heating
- Stunning Contemporary Kitchen
- All Homes Available with the Help To Buy Scheme
- Roca Sanitary Ware
- Energy Efficient Features Throughout
- Reepham Catchment Area
- Solar PV Panels
Bluebell Rise is the latest offering from locally renowned builder, Abel Homes. This site of 40 properties offers a mix of two, three and four bedroom homes, with all homes available with the Help To Buy scheme.
The standard specification list puts a new Abel Homes property in a class of their own with such luxuries as triple glazing, solar PV, 10 year NHBC warranties, 'Roca' sanitary ware, floorings throughout, and much more besides. Those lucky enough to reserve their property before it is completed can enjoy an array of choices including stunning contemporary kitchens.
BAWDESWELL Bawdeswell is a mid-Norfolk village, conveniently situated just off the A1067 Fakenham to Norwich Road. It has its own bowling green, garage, public house, restaurant/café, village stores, garden centre and primary school. It is served by a thriving village hall, offering all the usual amenities.
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING The property will have a SAP assessment carried out as part of building regulations when completed.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 32906
AGENT'S NOTE Please note internal images are of the show home and are for representative purposes.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station13.0 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don’t believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that ‘extra mile’. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439034403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.