Almansa Way, Lymington, SO41
- River views from three balconies
- Open plan living area with beautiful far reaching river views
- Large living space with dining area
- Three sizable balconies with river views
- Master bedroom with build in wardrobes, en-suite, and balcony
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes Jack & Jill bathroom and balcony
- Video entry system
- Undercover parking
- Easy access to High Street, train station and Quay
- No forward chain
High Specification two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment occupying a prime position with three balconies overlooking Lymington river towards the nature reserve and Walhampton beyond. This stunning apartment also benefits from an undercover parking space and is situated within walking distance of Lymington Town Centre as well as the train station with access to London Waterloo, the Quay and marinas.
The accommodation in further detail comprises: Main entrance to the building with secure, video entry system. Communal entrance with stairs and lift providing access to all floors. Entrance hall with two spacious storage cupboards, one of which houses the boiler. Master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes, floor to ceiling windows with a glazed doors providing access onto a balcony with river views, and an en-suite shower room. Bedroom two with floor to ceiling windows again with glazed doors to a balcony overlooking the river, fitted wardrobes, and a door leading through into the main Jack/Jill bathroom. Bathroom fitted with a WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over with second door to hallway. Open plan living accommodation with floor to ceiling windows providing spectacular views across Lymington River and the nature reserve. The open plan living space has ample room for a large dining table. A stylish kitchen area is fitted with a range of floor and wall mounted units, and a range of integrated appliances. The apartment has ample storage with additional storage cupboards located off the balconies. This stunning apartment is offered for sale with no forward chain, and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Almansa Way, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.1 miles
- Lymington Pier Station0.5 miles
- Sway Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Not all Estate Agents are the same. Fells Gulliver, formed in 1988, is a long established independent Estate Agent in Lymington covering all of the New Forest. Successful, reputable and owner operated, Fells Gulliver is dedicated to providing an honest and specialist service exclusively in the sale of residential property.
As an independent agent our core values are always based on the highest level of professionalism and excellence in customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17612555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fells Gulliver, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.