North Road, West Wickham, Kent
- Victorian Brick Fronted.
- Two Bedrooms Semi Detached.
- 22' x 11' Living/Dining.
- 47' Rear Garden.
- Double Glazed.
- Gas fired Central Heating.
- Bathroom & En Suite Area.
- Minutes Walk West Wickham High St.
North Road runs between West Wickham High Street and Kent Road. West Wickham High Street offers some national stores, various banks, coffee shops and restaurants. Bus services pass along the High Street. West Wickham Station and Leisure Centre are about 0.4 of a mile away. Local schools include Oak Lodge Primary, Hawes Down Infant and Juniors and Langley Park Secondary. Bromley High Street and Bromley South Station are about 2.5 miles away.
Property ref: 121_754_4849992
Hardwood glazed door leading to:
6.71m x 3.35m (22' x 11') Double glazed sash window to front, double radiator, electric wood burner with wooden surround, built in storage cupboard with gas and electric meters, wood stripped flooring, coving, spot lights, double radiator, wooden fence, doors to rear, opening to
2.77m x 1.93m (9' 1" x 6' 4") Wooden timber door to side, range of fitted cream shaker style wall and base units, work surfaces over, stainless steel gas hob, Stoves stainless steel electric oven, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, stainless steel 1 1/2 sink with chrome mixer tap, tiled walls and floor, sliding door to:
Wall mounted Worcester combi boiler, door to:
1.98m x 1.70m (6' 6" x 5' 7") Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer/hand shower, low level w.c. with push flush, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail
Double glazed window to side, spot lights
4.01m x 3.43m (13' 2" x 11' 3") Double glazed sash window to front, radiator, shower cubicle with chrome mixer shower, tiled enclosure, white low level w.c., storage cupboard
3.40m x 2.49m (11' 2" x 8' 2") Double glazed window to rear, radiator, access to loft
14.33m x 4.44m (47' x 14' 7") Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, side access, fenced, timber shed, outside tap, patio area
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
North Road, West Wickham, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Wickham Station0.3 miles
- Eden Park Station0.9 miles
- Hayes Station1.3 miles
About the agent
In 2016 we celebrated our 70th birthday. That means 70 years of matching people with properties.
We cover West Wickham, including Coney Hall, Hayes, Bromley Sou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4849992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.