Carlton Square, Carlton, Nottingham
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Currently Let at £725pcm
- Great transport links to the city
TOP LEVEL LIVING! Situated on the top floor of this recently completed development this two double bedroom apartment is finished to a high standard and benefits from an en suite to the master bedroom and separate bathroom with built in flat screen TV! An allocated parking space is a bonus too!
TOP LEVEL LIVING! Situated on the top floor of this recently completed development this two double bedroom apartment is finished to a high standard and benefits from an en suite to the master bedroom and separate bathroom with built in flat screen TV! An allocated parking space and long lease make this a great first time buy or investment opportunity!
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs and lifts to the upper levels.
Entrance door, telephone entry system, built in storage cupboard housing plumbing for the washing machine and tumble dryer, hot water tank.
Living Kitchen Area 15' 7" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.75m max x 3.94m max )
Double glazed windows to the side fitted kitchen with a range of white high gloss wall base and drawer units with work surface over, sink and drainer unit woth mixer tap, integrated electric oven and induction hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher and wine cooler. Electric heaters.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in storage cupbaord and electric heater, door to;
Double glazed window to the side, walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low level flush WC, pedestal wash basin. Extractor fan and part tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.37m max x 2.59m max )
Two double glazed windows to the side, electric heater.
Double glazed window to the side, fitted with a white suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, built in TV screen over bath. Wash basin and low level flush WC, part tiling to the walls and extractor over.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space in a private car park.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Carlton Square, Carlton, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station0.3 miles
- Netherfield Station0.9 miles
- Burton Joyce Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Nottingham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Nottingham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS112689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.