Liscombe Street, Poundbury, Dorchester
Situation - Poundbury is an urban development of the County Town of Dorchester and is Prince Charles's vision of the development of new communities in the 21st century. It is designed to be a sustainable development where it is possible to meet a higher proportion of daily needs on foot, rather than relying upon a car. Within walking distance to the property there are a plethora of amenities including Waitrose, The Duchess of Cornwall Hotel and Restaurant and an ever-growing range of bistros, coffee shops, beauty salons, shops, hairdressers, dentists, medical centre and garden centre. A Monart luxury spa is situated within the Royal Pavilion, Queen Mother Square and the Dorset County Hospital is also a short walk away.
Key Features - * Beautifully presented throughout and offering generous living space.
* A dual aspect living space/kitchen area with two sets of French doors opening on to the generous balcony area. There are fitted shutters to the side aspect window. Neutral décor.
* The kitchen area is furnished with a comprehensive range of wall and base units and part tiled splash-back tiling. Integrated appliances include an AEG double oven and grill, extractor and five ring gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The stylish flooring complements the tones in the room whilst providing a practical solution for the space.
* The hallway offers access to all rooms and two useful storage areas.
* Two double bedrooms, both with side aspect windows and the master offering French doors to the balcony area.
* Family bathroom with fitted white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, and enclosed separate shower. The décor is neutral with part tiled walls and side aspect window providing some natural light.
* Large balcony area stretching the width of the property with fitted outdoor lighting. The character and style of the building enhances the feel of the balcony with its imposing pillars.
Room Dimensions -
Kitchen/Dining Area - 3.94m x 3.89m (12'11" x 12'09") -
Living Area - 3.68m x 4.90m (12'01" x 16'01") -
Bedroom One - 11'02 x 11'10 -
Bedroom Two - 4.11m x 3.68m (13'06 x 12'01) -
Loggia - 11.00m x 2.16m (36'1 x 7'01) -
Agents Notes - There are approximately 998 years remaining on the lease.
There is an annual service charge of £1500 and an annual Manco charge with charges varying between £110 and £160 dependent upon location.
Please be advised that additional fees may be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating.
Local Authorities - Dorset Council,
South Walks House,
South Walks Road,
We are advised that the council tax band is D
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Liscombe Street, Poundbury, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester West Station0.9 miles
- Dorchester South Station1.2 miles
- Upwey Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Dorchester
24 Peverell Avenue West, Poundbury, Dorchester, DT1 3SU
Parkers are a local and independent company offering a professional and efficient service. Established as a leading agent in the local area, we strive to uphold our reputation for our experienced service, bespoke marketing and friendly manner.
In 2014 we were delighted to open the doors of our second office in Bridport, at 15 South Street. The support has been overwhelming.
Our Mission Statement: "To serve our local areas by providing an efficient, professional, proactive and hon
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29803210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.