Hill Street, Mayfair, W1J
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Portered Block in Central Mayfair
- 650m to Hyde Park
- Equidistant to Green Park & Bond Street Underground Stations
- Well-Managed Apartment Building
- Top Floor
- Fantastic Views of London's Iconic Landmarks
The apartment is set over 423 sq ft. and comprises a newly refurbished large living room; spacious bedroom; modern bathroom; and kitchenette.
Hill Street, benefits from spacious living accommodation, lift service, on-site building manager, and is nestled conveniently between two of London's parks Hyde Park and Green Park.
All tenants benefit from a dedicated building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
London underground stations Green Park, Bond Street and Marble Arch are all within a short stroll.
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Lift Service
- Video Entry
- Flexible Rental Terms
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hill Street, Mayfair, W1J
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Green Park Station0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.4 miles
- Bond Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Clifton Property Partners are centrally located Mayfair and Prime Central London property specialists, focused on delivering the best possible service to our clients and customers. With a combined 35 years of experience, the directors of Clifton Property Partners have been personally responsible for selling, acquiring and advising on some of the most exclusive properties in London. We pride ourselves on our absolute discretion and strive to provide a diligent and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 83HillSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifton Property Partners Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.