Links View Close, Stanmore
- Electronic gated frontage
- Six bedrooms
- Triple aspect kitchen/diner
- Vaulted master bedroom suite
- South facing rear garden
- Views over Stanmore Golf Club
- Detached double width garage
- Planning permission granted for two-storey side extension
Spanning nearly 3,800 sq ft, there will probably be enough accommodation on offer for most growing families, however if you need more space and are looking to buy a property with further untapped added value, then there is potential to build into a substantial roof line and create additional accommodation to suite your own requirements (stpp). Our clients have also successfully secured planning consent to construct a two-storey side extension and add a balcony to an already outstanding principal bedroom suite!
Links View Close is approached via Gordon Avenue, an impressive tree-lined road, easily accessible to all the amenities and transport connections of Stanmore and well positioned for some of the finest schooling facilities in the South East of the Country.
Accommodation and Amenities
Large Entrance Hall * Double Aspect Reception/Dining Room * Family Room * Triple Aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Guest Cloakroom * Vaulted Master Bedroom Suite with Two Dressing Rooms and a Bathroom * Four Further Bedrooms (One with En Suite Shower Room) * Family Bathroom * Second Floor Bedroom Six with En Suite WC * South Facing Rear Garden Backing on to Golf Course * Detached Double Garage * Driveway Parking for Several Cars * Gated Frontage * Planning Permission for Two-Storey Side Extension and Add a Balcony to Master Bedroom *
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Links View Close, Stanmore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station1.0 miles
- Canons Park Station1.2 miles
- Harrow & Wealdstone Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Breslauer are one of the longest established independent firm of estate agents in this area.
Known for our solid and considered advice, we have consistently been at the forefront of selling fine homes for a very long time. With the help of our own unique trading style and self-instilled work ethic, we frequently outperform our competitors. For example, each of our negotiators takes personal ownership of any sales transaction they are handling. Their attention to detail is second to no
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LV2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breslauer, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.