Bastable Avenue, Barking
- Split Level Flat
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Spacious Kitchen & Lounge
- Three Double Sized Bedrooms
- Separate W.C & Bathroom
- New Train Line To Be Introduced Shortly
- Close To Multiple Retail Parks
- Close To Local Amenities
- Local Outstanding Rated Primary School
BOOK ONLINE TODAY 24/7 @
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this spacious 3 bedroom 1 larger than average reception split level flat.
The accommodation is accessed via a secure entry phone system. The property is located on the first floor of the building. To your own private door leading into the hallway. On the ground floor you have a large through lounge and a spacious kitchen. To the first floor you have 3 double bedrooms along with a family bathroom with a separate cloak room. The property also benefits with storage cupboards, double glazed windows and gas central heating.
There are also communal outdoor spaces for the kids to enjoy themselves. The property could do with some cosmetic attention however has huge potential waiting to be transformed.
Lease = Circa 100 years
Service Charge = £600PA
Ground Rent = £10PA
The location is very unique - Situated on Bastable Avenue in the Thames view estate the A13, A406 and the M11 roads are within comfortable distance. There is a large amount of development taking place near by with new train lines and retail parks being open very soon. Local bus services are within walking distance providing easy access towards Barking, Dagenham & Ilford Town centres. Barking and Upney Stations are also within comfortable distance. The area is full of parks and local amenities just round the corner making it an ideal property for those with kids, first time buyers or an investor.
Agents note - Yopa inspected this property and will be pleased to provide any additional information as may be required. The information contained within these particulars should not be relied upon as statements or a representation of fact and photographs are for guidance purposes only. Services and appliances have not been tested and their condition will need to be verified. All guarantees need to be verifies by the respective solicitors.
Bastable Avenue, Barking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upney Station0.8 miles
- Becontree Station1.2 miles
- Barking Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitive
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 185649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.