Dayseys Hill, Outwood, Surrey
- A 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Located in the sought-after village of Outwood
- Situated on a generous plot of approximately 0.4 of an acre
- Beautiful private rear garden
- 3 double bedrooms with modern en-suite to master bedroom
- Oak doors and flooring
- Double detached garage with electric door and parking for several cars
- Large home office/summer house with light and power
- Semi-rural location overlooking open fields
- EPC rated D
The property is entered via a covered entrance porch that leads into the entrance hall. Doors lead off to the kitchen, living/dining room, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and storage cupboard. The living dining room is dual aspect with French doors leading out onto the garden and a window to the side flooding the room with natural light.
The kitchen has a large window overlooking the rear garden and fitted with an attractive range of oak wall and base units topped with roll top work surfaces and a 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer. Integral appliances include a waist height double oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and electric hob with Neff cooker hood over. The spacious master bedroom is located to the front of the property with a large window. Leading off the master bedroom is the en-suite shower room with contemporary white suite and taps including a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C finished with fully tiled walls.
The second bedroom also leads off the entrance hall. The family bathroom is fitted with a W.C with concealed cistern, vanity unit with wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and shower over finished with fully tiled walls. Leading off the kitchen is a small inner hallway which gives access to the rear garden, a generous size double bedroom and a further shower room with shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin, W.C and fully tiled walls.
Externally to the front is a lawn with a large sweeping driveway accessed via double electric gates. A detached double garage has electric roller door and a door leading to the rear garden. To the rear is a large lawned garden flanked with mature shrub beds. There is a utility room to the rear of the property and a good size garden storage shed with double doors for the sit on lawn mower.
The property also benefits from a large home office with power, lights and is located in the rear garden.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsReferral Fees
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dayseys Hill, Outwood, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salfords Station1.8 miles
- Nutfield Station2.3 miles
- Horley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property's likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
no unreasonable ti
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10376290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.