Copley Crescent, Doncaster, DN5
- JUST REFURBISHED
- Great for 1st Time Buyers/Investors
- 3 Bedrooms
- Stylish New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Feature Loft Conversion
- Spacious Open Plan Ground Floor
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Gated Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
- Fresh Decor & New Floorings
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
Good Local Academy | Primary Schools | Supermarkets | Commuter Routes to A1 & M18 | Public Transport links into Doncaster | GREAT Investment Property | Fully Re-Wired | Brand New Kitchen | Attic Conversion | Large Rear Garden | Motion Sensor Lighting | Contemporary Feature Fire Place
The ground floor offers a fabulous spacious lounge with feature inglenook fireplace open plan to a dining room/kitchen boasting stylish new fitted units. This is a particularly bright airy space with large windows to the front and rear. There is ample room for a sofas, dining table and associated furniture, a useful under stairs cupboard and a door to the rear garden.
Upstairs holds three excellent bedrooms, a bathroom boasting a new 3 -piece suite with electric shower over bath, ladder towel radiator and automatic light. There is also hatch access from bedroom three with drop down ladder to a large converted loft, which has a roof light, power, light and eaves storage.
Outside, you have a pleasant gated front garden laid to lawn, a path to the side with brick outbuilding and open store which leads to a large enclosed family garden to the rear and a gated gravelled parking area for 2 cars.
Copley Crescent, Doncaster, DN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station1.2 miles
- Doncaster Station2.1 miles
- Adwick Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON88485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.