Cheniston Gardens, London, W8
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Private terrace
- 1st floor
- Superb finish
- Designed to maximise light and space
- Excellent transport links
- Close to amenities of Kensington High Street
Located on the first floor of the building, accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway leading to a generous open-plan kitchen / reception with full-length French windows leading to a pretty terrace, double bedroom with excellent built-in storage, modern family bathroom, further wet-room with WC and a unique master bedroom with four large sash windows providing excellent light and views to the rear of the building. There is underfloor heating to both bathrooms and the reception also benefits from a remote controlled gas fire.
Much thought has been given to lighting and there is an innovative LED light system that can be customised to cater for different moods and seasons. Also given consideration is storage, of which there is a generous supply throughout.
Cheniston Gardens is a quiet residential road within moments of world-class shopping and dining opportunities on and around Kensington High Street. High Street Kensington station is within 200 yards and affords easy access to the City, West End and Canary Wharf.
Offered with a share of the freehold.
Cheniston Gardens, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.1 miles
- Earls Court Station0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Sandersons is a company that seeks to transcend the stereo types of the property industry. We offer all the services to you that one would expect, but seek to do it in a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere where you are likely to make long lasting business relationships. We pride ourselves in offering solutions that are refreshing and dynamic.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP002548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Holland Park & Notting Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.