Coulstock Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Bedroom with Ensuite
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite
- 2 Further Bedrooms & Bathroom & 2nd Floor Bedroom
- Private Driveway, Hardstanding & Garagee
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band F & EPC Rating C
The property was purchased from new by our owners in 1995 and is situated at the end of this small cul-de-sac of only 4 houses. Conveniently located within easy walking distance of St Pauls Catholic College, a junior school and the Triangle Leisure Centre.
The accommodation which now spans 3 floors comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and a cloakroom leading off it. The lounge/dining room is a particularly good size with a bay window to the front and a window overlooking the rear garden. There is a separate study that faces the front.
The kitchen/breakfast room overlooks the rear garden, having been refitted with a range of light oak cupboards complimented by GRANITE WORKSURFACES and integrated Bosch appliances to include a microwave, gas hob, double oven and a dishwasher. An archway opens to the utility room which is also fitted with granite surfaces with direct access to the garage and gardens.
On the first floor the generous main bedroom has 2 windows to the front, a range of built in wardrobes and a refitted shower room with vanity cupboards. The guest bedroom is also a good size with an ensuite shower room . There are 2 further bedrooms on the first floor and a family bathroom.
From the landing a paddle staircase leads to a 2nd floor 5th bedroom/playroom.
Outside there is private parking opposite the house as well as a private driveway that leads to the garage. A side gate opens to the beautifully arranged south facing 50’ wide x 36’ deep rear garden. A generous patio abuts the property, partially covered by a pergola and climbing vine. The remainder is laid to level lawn flanked by mature shrubs and hedging providing a good degree of seclusion. Outside tap, timber shed.
Benefits include gas fired central heating (the Worcester combination boiler is located in the utility room) and sealed unit double glazed windows.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Coulstock Road, Burgess Hill, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station1.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.6 miles
- Hassocks Station2.6 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10144491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.