Harbour Front House, 40 Pearce Avenue
- Fantasic waterside location
- Stunning harbour views
- Magnificent entrance hall
- Five bedrooms, all en suite
- Private jetty & direct water access
- Detached gatehouse annexe suitable for guests, teenagers or even live in staff
The property’s south westerly aspect allows for sensational views across Parkstone marina to Brownsea Island, the Sandbanks Peninsula and the entrance to Poole Harbour.
Harbour Front House is situated on one of the most exclusive waterfront positions anywhere in the area, benefitting from simply stunning south westerly views across Poole Harbour.
Set behind high wooden security gates, the approach to this fantastic home is down a long driveway and gatehouse enclosing a private courtyard area. On entry into the reception hall there is a magnificent dual staircase leading up to the first floor bedroom accommodation.
There is a choice of reception rooms, both formal and informal. The high end kitchen/diner features a large central island and a plethora of fitted appliances.
There are five double bedroom suites all featuring their own luxurious en suite facilities. The master suite boasts a generous sun balcony and dressing room and a sumptuous bathroom.
The guest bedroom on the third floor and has two balconies. The rear garden includes decked and terraced areas and the panoramic view includes the marina at nearby Parkstone Yacht Club.
There is a gate house above the triple garaging and is self contained.
Beautifully presented waterfront house with a sunny south/westerly aspect and delightful views across to Brownsea Island.
Brochures40 Pearce Avenue - Brochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Harbour Front House, 40 Pearce Avenue
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.9 miles
- Poole Station1.3 miles
- Branksome Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Trusted for Generations
Here at Lloyds we are an award winning, family run agency who believe that customer service is the foundation of what makes us so successful within the BH13/14 markets.
We have two showroom offices situated on busy high streets where clients and buyers can visit to discuss services they would like to engage in, a property of interest or just for a general enquiry and chat. Our offices offer modern comfort where you can enjoy the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29809251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Lilliput - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.