- Top Floor Penthouse
- Long Lease
- Underground Parking
- Excellent Condition
- Spacious Reception/Dining
- Private Roof Terrace
The Penthouse comprises of a large, modern reception and dining room with attractive hard wood floors, separate fully fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite). The Royal Langford Apartments are well located for quick access to the local amenities and travel links. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn High Road Station0.1 miles
- Kilburn Park Station0.2 miles
- Maida Vale Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Prime Metro Properties specialise in the sale, rental and management of residential property in North West and Central London.
With many years in the property business we provide a highly personalised and professional service to our customers and clients.
We love what we do and regard every day as a new challenge and opportunity.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29811187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Metro Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.