Norwich Road, Reepham
- Well Presented Period Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Patio Garden
- Many Original Features
- CHAIN FREE!!!
An eye-catching period house, just-off the centre of ever popular historic Reepham with its square and range of amenities. Great presentation with tasteful fusion of character features and modern amenities, following sympathetic modernising in recent years. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
William h brown have pleasure offering this tastefully modernised and well presented period house with generous three bedroom accommodation. Dining Room could offer fourth bedroom. Enclosed patio garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Canopy Style Porch
With tile roof and door to:
Stairway leads off with archway over, understairs cupboard and pamment tile floor.
Utility / Cloaks Wc
Double glazed window, L-shaped in layout. WC, wash hand basin, radiator and range of fitted units. Plumbing for washing machine. Oil-fired boiler.
Lounge 15' to fireplace x 13' 9" ( 4.57m to fireplace x 4.19m )
Two large double glazed windows to front aspect, feature brickwork fireplace with woodburner. Wide alcove either side has fitted base cupboards and display/TV space atop. Two radiators. Small feature window opens from kitchen.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.32m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Front door from Norwich Road. Feature arch design, double glazed side window. Fitted cupboard with wine storage over. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with wall and base units with worksurfaces over with tiling surround and stainless steel sink. Split level electric oven, electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher, radiator, pamment tile flooring, radiator.
Split level and L shaped in layout, balustrade over stairwell. Shelved built-in cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 5" at fireplace narrowing to 10' 4" to wardrobe ( 4.62m x 3.48m at fireplace narrowing to 3.15m to wardrobe )
Two sash style double glazed windows to front aspect. Two fitted wardrobes with double doors, feature fireplace (not in use), corner alcove with shelving, radiator, high (8'2) ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and side aspects. Sloping ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.15m max x 3.07m max )
Double glazed sash-style window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe, feature fireplace (not in use), shelving to narrow alcove, high ceiling (8'5), radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. L-shaped in layout. WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower. Chrome towel radiator, sloped ceiling and open outlook over gardens.
An enclosed and paved patio garden, with low maintenance and plenty of space to sit and dine 'al' fresco'. Timber garden shed and oil storage tank.
Pedestrian right of way for access to rear to the side. Neighbouring property has access right of way to their rear, beyond the enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Norwich Road, Reepham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Walsham Station11.9 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Reepham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM102375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.