Mews Lane, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
- 3 bedrooms
- Great scope for improvement and modernisation
- Quiet location no through road
- 10 minutes walk to the station and High Street
- Lovely sunny west facing garden
- Permit parking
1 Mews Lane is in a very convenient and quiet location, only a few minutes’ walk from the railway station and city shops.
The property provides a great opportunity for a buyer to stamp their mark and to update and modernise the house to create a stunning family home. In recent years, the house has been tenanted. The accommodation is as shown on the floorplan. The front door opens directly into the living room. There is a separate family room which interconnects with the dining room which has a door out to the garden and links with the kitchen There is a useful cloakroom. On the first floor there is a good double bedroom and large family bathroom. On the top floor are two further bedrooms.
The sunny west facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised beds and a lovely brick and flint feature wall creating the back boundary. There is a useful side access from the street.
A very short walk to the mainline railway station (London Waterloo in approximately 1 hour) and the city centre, where a range of recreational and retail amenities can be found including various restaurants, a cinema, sports centre, and High Street shops. Communication links are excellent with junction 9 of the M3 providing fast access and connections to the M27 south coast and A34 to the Midlands. Catchment schools are Western Primary School and The Westgate School.
Take the Romsey Road turning left just before St James Tavern follow the road to the end and turn right where the property can be found on the right hand side.
Local Authority: Winchester City Council
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through Carter Jonas
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mews Lane, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station0.4 miles
- Shawford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
WHY CARTER JONAS?
99.6% of asking price achieved
Our phones are answered day and night, 365 days a year
9.6/10 of our clients would recommend us
80% of our business is from repeat clients
Our established and dependable service has stood the test of time for over 165 years
National network of 33 branches, including 9 in central London
There are over 700 property professionals workin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN190151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.