Llandennis Road, Roath Park, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4853246
Approached via a fully glazed porch door with matching arched surround, leading onto an entrance vestibule area. High gloss tiling to half height with border.
Approached via a double glazed door with matching side screen, leading onto a bright central hallway, feature Tudor Rose wall motifs, plate rack, double panelled radiator.
Comprising low level WC, tiled to half height.
Lounge 13'2" (4.01m) x 13'0" (3.96m) into bay
Overlooking the entrance approach, tiled fireplace and hearth, double panelled radiator.
Sitting Room 15'5" (4.7m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
With windows to two elevations, pedestal wash basin, panelled radiator.
Dining Room 17'0" (5.18m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading onto the rear patio and enjoying an open vista, additional window to side, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen 12'0" (3.66m) x 7'11" (2.41m)
Range of base and eye level wall cupboards, inset four-ring gas hob, matching eye level wall cupboards with pelmets and borders, integrated oven, integrated fridge and freezer, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, wall mounted Baxi gas central heating boiler, door to boot room.
Boot Room 20'9" (6.32m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
A useful covered area with doors to front and rear gardens, three windows to side.
Bedroom 1 18'10" (5.74m) x 11'9" (3.58m) max
With two large picture windows overlooking the rear garden, pedestal wash basin, two double panelled radiators.
Bedroom 2 13'10" (4.22m) x 13'2" (4.01m) into bay
Aspect to front, overlooking Cardiff High School, tiled fireplace and hearth, double panelled radiator.
Mira sports shower, pedestal wash basin, ceramic wall tiling with border tile, panelled radiator.
Approached via an easy rising full turning staircase with storage cupboard under stairs recess, window at half landing level, leading onto a central landing area, access to eaves loft, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 3 13'0" (3.96m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
With dormer window to front, large walk-in storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, panelled radiator.
Bedroom 4 13'0" (3.96m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
With dormer window to front, panelled radiator.
Large paved front forecourt with concrete driveway, parking for numerous vehicles, decorative railings to pavement line with hedgerow screening. Twin gates to side leading to rear garden. Ornamental gate leading to side garden.
Rear and Side Garden
Large paved patio area with feature Japanese style stone bridge over water feature ponds (spring) and continuing to an exceptional area backing onto meandering streams to side and rear. Set in grounds of two thirds of an acre or thereabouts. Timber garden sheds. Greenhouse.
Viewers Material Information
Viewers Material Information:
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become over-subscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff...
Llandennis Road, Roath Park, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station0.2 miles
- Heath Low Level Station0.3 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4853246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.