Wrotham Hill, Dunsfold, GU8
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Main triple aspect living room enjoying lovely garden views and benefiting from French doors opening onto the garden patio.
- Further cosy sitting room also with garden aspect view and a fireplace.
- Good-sized dining room perfect for family dining or entertaining, including useful understairs cupboard, wood panelled wall, garden views and access to kitchen.
- The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with plenty of units and work surfaces, has spaces for appliances and adjoins a large utility room with sink and built-in storage, plus useful cloakroom.
- Master bedroom draws in garden views and benefits from built-in cupboards and an ensuite bathroom.
- Three further bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe and another with useful handbasin, together with family bathroom comprising both bath and corner shower.
- Mature garden mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and trees, a good-sized dining patio, greenhouse and rear access to the garage. There is also a car port and bricked driveway.
This home is within a level walk to Dunsfold's community shop/PO, village hall, sports & social club and pub. The village has a 13th century church and is surrounded by open countryside, ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. Nearby Godalming offers a range of shops and recreational facilities plus mainline train service into Waterloo and access to the A3 for the M25 and London. The neighbouring village of Cranleigh also offers a bustling High Street plus library and leisure centre.
Wrotham Hill, Dunsfold, GU8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Witley Station3.8 miles
- Milford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 469180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.