Bridgnorth Road, Wollaston. Stourbridge.
- Stunning Period Detached Home of fine character
- Three DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Substantial lounge and separate formal Dining Room
- Breakfast Room, plus galley kitchen.
- Modernised bathroom
- Abundance of original character features
- Sweeping well laid out Gardens
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking.
- EPC rating E
The pleasing layout briefly comprises: Original porch, with leaded windows and detailing to floor. L shaped hallway, having ‘Karndean’ flooring throughout. Front lounge, with feature fireplace, dual aspect windows and character internal door. Substantial formal dining room, triple aspect, also with decorative fireplace. A breakfast room connects to the kitchen, retaining the original cupboards to alcove and servants’ bells, access is gained to a butler’s pantry, with cold shelf and window to rear. The kitchen is galley style with slot in oven, a range of wall and base units, inset sink and plumbing for several appliances.
The stairs rise to an impressive landing, with focal leaded window, turned balustrade and window to front. Both the main bedrooms have decorative fireplaces and feature windows to the wings. The recently renovated bathroom has a modern white suite.
The gardens sweep across three sides, laid mainly with lawn and decorative paving, with access to an exterior W.C. a delightful summer house, side gate and side access to the double garage with parking to front.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE SUCH A STUNNING HOME OF DISTINCTION.VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE ALL THE CHARACTER QUIRKS AND INTERNAL QUALITY OF THE PROPERTY.
15' 10'' into bay x 13' 5'' (4.82m x 4.09m)
15' 5'' into bay x 13' 11'' (4.70m x 4.24m)
12' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.86m x 2.94m)
16' 2'' x 7' 8'' (4.92m x 2.34m)
Stairs rise to first floor
13' 10'' x 113' 6'' (4.21m x 34.57m)
15' 7'' x 14' 0'' (4.75m x 4.26m)
11' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.40m x 2.92m)
17' 9'' x 16' 0'' (5.41m x 4.87m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Bridgnorth Road, Wollaston. Stourbridge.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stourbridge Town Station1.1 miles
- Stourbridge Junction Station1.6 miles
- Lye Station2.2 miles
About the agent
AP Morgan aim to deliver a high quality professional service, your satisfaction is paramount. Here at AP Morgan we understand the stress involved when moving home, that's why we tailor make our services that are bespoke and specifically based around your needs and requirements. Based in arguably the best estate agency branch office in Stourbridge, our experienced, fully trained and friendly team will work for you to get you the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9500931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.