- Magnificent Grade II Listed Four Bedroom Period Home
- High Ceilings, Wealth Of Exposed Timbers & Characterful Features
- Dual Aspect SItting Room With Red Brick Inglenook Fireplace
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Family Bathroom
- Generous Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Walled Side Garden & Additional Courtyard Garden to the Rear, Off Road Parking
- Short Walk to Needham Train Station, Journey Time to London Approx. 90Mins
- Needham Lake 'on the door step', Providing 30 Acres of Countryside to Explore
- Within Walking Distance of a Range of Shops, Facilities and Amenities
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Needham Market Station0.1 miles
- Stowmarket Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Buying and selling your home is one of the most important things you'll ever do, so you need to be absolutely sure that your estate agent is the best around.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103576003384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.