Balfour Road, Ashton, Bristol
- Two Bedrooms
- Victorian Terraced House
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Sunny Private Garden
- Seconds From North Street
- Easy Access To City Centre
A two bedroom Victorian terraced property well-presented throughout, located in the popular area of Ashton.
Located only seconds from North Street, which is full of independent shops, cafes and restaurants. Also, within easy access of the City Centre via foot, bike or car.
Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and a sunny private rear garden.
The property also features a spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/diner, two good sized bedrooms and a three piece upstairs bathroom suite.
Perfect if you’re a first time buyer! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
4.13m x 4.24m
UPVC door, bay window, UPVC windows, under stairs storage, fireplace, radiator x2, tiled entrance/carpeted floor.
4.93m x 3.11m
UPVC French doors, UPVC window, pat tiled walls, radiator, combination boiler, laminate flooring, integrated appliances include cooker and washing machine.
1.18m x 0.84m
4.06m x 3.38m
Bay window, UPVC windows, radiator, carpeted floor, loft access.
3.02m x 3.23m
UPVC window, radiator, carpeted floor.
1.76m x 2.23m
UPVC window, bath with shower above, sink, WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls, laminate flooring.
4.93m x 3.56m
Fully boarded, power and light.
5.07m x 4.76m
West facing, patio and shed.
Council Tax Band
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Balfour Road, Ashton, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station0.5 miles
- Bedminster Station0.8 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We are an Independent Estate Agent with nearly a decade of experience selling properties in South Bristol covering BS3, BS4, BS13, BS14 & surrounding areas.
Our Director, Callum Garrett grew up locally in Southville and currently resides in Bedminster Down with his partner, two young children and playing an active part in the community as the Chairman of 'Bedminster Down Football Club'. He has managed both successful high street and online estate agents locally, believing he can take ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S6754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Co, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.