Wood Close (plot73), The Spinnings
- PURCHASE THE PROPERTY OUTRIGHT IN THE FUTURE
- Landscaped gardens to front and rear
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- 50% shared ownership
- OPEN DAY 29TH AUGUST BY APPOINTMENT
- En Suite to Master
- Lawn gardens
- Beautiful modern development
- Apply to day via Help to Buy agent for the North
- £500 TOWARDS LEGAL FEES
HALLWAY Double glazed door. Central heating radiator. Two built in storage cupboards.
DOWNSTAIRS WC Pedestal hand basin. WC. Central heating radiator. Extractor fan.
LOUNGE 16' 2" x 10' 2" (4.93m x 3.10m) Two double glazed windows. Two central heating radiators.
KITCHEN/DINER Fitted wall and base units. Double glazed French doors to garden. Two double glazed windows. Central heating radiator. Integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
STAIRS AND LANDING Spindled balustrade. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 1 13' 11" x 9' 8" (4.26m x 2.95m) Central heating radiator. Two double glazed windows.
ENSUITE Pedestal hand basin. WC. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator. Shower cubicle.
BEDROOM 2 12' 5" x 8' 7" (3.79m x 2.63m) Two double glazed windows. Central heating radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 3 7' 3" x 7' 0" (2.22m x 2.14m) Central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
BATHROOM Bath. WC. Pedestal hand basin. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
GARDENS Lawn to front with planted borders.
Lawn to side with flagged patio.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wood Close (plot73), The Spinnings
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station0.8 miles
- Moss Side Station2.2 miles
- Salwick Station3.4 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331010351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool & Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.