Harriet Close, Hill Head
- Hill Head beach less than a mile.
- Local convenience store 0.1 mile.
- Stubbington local amenities 0.8 miles.
- Generous off road parking and garaging.
- Excellent local schooling.
- EPC Rating D (68)
Situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac a stone’s throw from local amenities and less than a mile from Hill Head beach, a spacious three bedroom semi-detached house offering driveway parking for three cars and a garage. On entering the property there is a dual aspect Sitting Room leading through to the Kitchen. The Kitchen has been fitted with ample cupboards and a range of appliances which are included; there is also a generous space for family dining and entertaining. A doorway leads into the large conservatory with double doors leading to the garden. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, with Bedroom 1 benefitting from a walk-in wardrobe cupboard. Outside the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a terrace perfect for al fresco dining. The property is perfectly placed with extensive local amenities in Stubbington village under a mile away and good local schools nearby.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Cavity wall insulation; Solar panels to the roof giving free electricity (Summer months 5 hrs per day, Winter months 3 hrs per day); Kitchen appliances to include gas hob, single oven and grill, Beko dishwasher, LE American style fridge/freezer; Part boarded loft; Power and light in the garage; Gated side access to rear garden.
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Fareham Borough Council; TAX BAND: C
Local Convenience Store – 0.1 mile; Hill Head beach – 0.6 miles; Stubbington Village – 0.8 miles; Crofton Hammond Infant School – 0.4 miles; Meoncross School – 1.4 miles; Crofton Secondary School – 1.3 miles; Baycroft School – 1.5 miles
Harriet Close, Hill Head
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station2.6 miles
- Swanwick Station4.2 miles
- Portchester Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Taylor Hill & Bond operating with many years of combined specialist experience we are proud to provide our clients with the expert advice and tailored service they deserve. Our company culture is based around placing our clients' needs first and at the same time offering excellent customer service. We have a passion for excellence and seek to add value and exceed expectations at every o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10356179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.