Atlingworth Street, Brighton
- A Fantastic Opportunity To Acquire Two 5 Storey Buildings Which Are Arranged Over 4 Maisonettes
- 4 HMO's Consisting of A 7 Bed, 8 Bed, 4 Bed and A 3 Bed
- In July 2021 The Income Will Rise To £147,500
- The Current Income Is £143,250 Per Annum
- Freehold With No Onward Chain
- Sought After Location Just Off Brighton Seafront
- Scope For Uplifts
There is also scope for some uplifts to generate even more income, should you choose, As there is potential to create more bedrooms within the property, but of course you would need to obtain all the necessary consents etc before doing so.
Being situated towards the eastern end of the City, the location of this property is great for walking and cycling along the cliff tops and alongside the sea. Kemptown Old Village is nearby and offers all the requisite amenities such as a post office, bank, independent boutiques and shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Nearby Brighton Marina is home to many recreation and leisure pursuits including a first class yachting marina, cinema complex and a large supermarket.
PLEASE REFER TO FLOORPLANS FOR MEASURMENTS
BrochuresA4 4 page portrai...
Atlingworth Street, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Opening over 6 years ago Phillips & Still has quickly become one of Brighton & Hove's leading, award winning independent estate agents. Richard Phillips and Chris Still, the two managing directors, bring with them over 30 years of combined experience working as estate agents in Brighton and the surrounding area.
Our state-of-the-art office uses the latest technologies in modern estate agenting to make the customer experience transparent and accessible. Our primary aim is to ensure the h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041002771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.