St. Charles Square, London, W10
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close To Public Transport (Ladbroke Grove Station Zone 2)(Hammersmith & City Line)
- Moments Away From Amenities of Ladbroke Grove & Portobello Road
- Available 2nd of August
The property comprises of an open plan reception room with modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and contemporary shower room.
The property is situated in a beautiful stucco style fronted building in Ladbroke Grove, North Kensington.
Ladbroke Grove is close to both Portobello Road and the desirable Westbourne Grove offering an array of boutique shops and cafes. Closest travel links, Ladbroke Grove Underground Station (Hammersmith & City Line & Circle) Bus Link 70,7, N7,23,52, to Victoria and Central London.
Suitable for professional sharers and mature students
Available 2nd of August
St. Charles Square, London, W10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.3 miles
- Latimer Road Station0.4 miles
- White City Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The company has been built on a mixture of understanding the needs and aspirations of our clients and obtaining the right results they desire without forsaking any principles.
An honest, hard working & straight forward approach has been the major factors of our continued success.
Our in depth knowledge of the local West and Central London property market, covering , Shepherds Bush, North Kensington, Notting Hill Gate, Holland Park with a proactive style and personal touch we belie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference stcharles4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nathan Andrews Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.