Astwood Drive, Stanmore, HA7
- Reception Hall
- Principal Reception Room
- Reception Room 2
- Family Room
- Kitchen Family Room
- Guest w/c
- Superb principal suite with bathroom and Dining Room
- Second Bedroom with Suite
- Two further Double Bedrooms
Sitting within substantial grounds and set behind a double set of electric gates which provides forecourt and garaged parking for a number of vehicles in this much favoured residential location sits this beautifully appointed double fronted family home which offers approximately 3,500 sq. ft of accommodation. Built by Banner Homes to an exceptional standard, this magnificent family home offers a wonderful balance of reception rooms and bedroom accommodation. The house offers beautifully proportioned reception rooms which flow with ease throughout the ground floor providing a spacious principal reception room, a drawing room, large study/family room and a superb open plan kitchen/family room fitted with Miele appliances and benefitting from full height glazed doors which provide direct access to the terrace and lawned gardens. This superb family home provides generous bedroom accommodation, including the lavish master suite which offers a spacious bedroom, dressing room and a luxurious bathroom, one further bedroom suite and two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The exterior of the home offers a beautiful rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and surrounded by deep wooded borders.
This prestigious development is conveniently located for all of the local amenities of the High Road of Bushey Heath together with the facilities of Stanmore and Watford Town Centres. Bushey Heath offers excellent transport facilities with links to London and the north with both the M1, M25 and A41 all located nearby.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Astwood Drive, Stanmore, HA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station1.5 miles
- Hatch End Station1.9 miles
- Headstone Lane Station1.9 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM160105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.