Highcliffe On Sea
- 5 Star Holiday Park
- 2019 Site Fees Included
- Includes siting and connections and decking
- Current rates & water charges included
- One Year FREE insurance
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Integrated appliances, gas fired central heating
- Full Inventory Kit and TV
- Freestanding furniture & breakfast bar
- VAT included (Finance available subject to status and T & C's)
Highcliffe On Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinton Admiral Station1.1 miles
- Christchurch Station2.4 miles
- New Milton Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Mitchells originated in Highcliffe in 1962 followed by a branch in New Milton in 1969 and more recently a branch in Mudeford in Spring 2015 to ensure comprehensive coverage of this beautiful stretch of the south coast.
The resident partners have over 140 years experience between them and head up a fantastic team spread out over our network of offices. Every member of staff is local and been hand picked from the best talent in the area and have a common desire to set the benchmark for se
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.