Newton St. Faith, Norwich
- A Fine and Substantial Edwardian Country House
- Set Within Approximately 62 Acres (STS)
- Two Semi-Detached Gatehouse Cottages Available by Separate Negotiation
- Ten Bedrooms
- Parkland Style Grounds
- Extensive and Versatile Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool with Changing Facilities and Sauna
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Pantry and Utility
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Family Room and Games Room
- Quadruple Garage and Detached Workshop with Open Garage
1 & 2 Manor Cottage are two semi-detached gatehouse cottages.
1 Manor Cottage comprises three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and a cloakroom. The first floor serves three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is private parking and a garden to the rear. The property is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement with a rolling agreement at £550 per calendar month.
2 Manor Cottage comprises two reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and a bathroom. The first floor serves three bedrooms. There is private parking and a garden to the rear. The property is currently vacant but was previously let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement for £750 per calendar month.
The beautiful parkland style grounds of approximately 20 acres (STS) comprise sweeping lawns, fabulous specimen trees, kitchen garden and mature well established shrub borders with clipped topiary. Furthermore, there is a substantial parking area and access to quadruple garage and detached workshop with an open garage, all set with a walled courtyard. The property is surrounded to the rear by open countryside.
In addition, there is approximately 42 acres (STS) of unmanaged woodland.
NEWTON ST. FAITH Newton St Faith a small village approximately 6 miles to the north of the Cathedral City of Norwich and within easy access to the northern bypass providing easy access to Norwich airport and to the south of the city. The Cathedral City of Norwich offers access to all the major rail links and Norwich International Airport. Newton St Faith itself is surrounded by delightful countryside, yet benefits from amenities including local schooling, popular restaurants/pubs and a convenience store. The village offers good access to the Norfolk broads and the North Norfolk Coast with its attractive coastline, as well as delightful countryside walks and nature reserves just a few miles away. Newton St. Faith lies between the suburb of Hellesdon and the market town of Aylsham, both of which have a variety of schooling for all ages, shops, doctors and dentists. The Georgian market town of Holt is approximately 19 miles away with its colour-washed Georgian buildings, many of architectural importance; tea and coffee shops, many antique and curio shops, food shops and delicatessens, banks, independent shops and, of course, the historic Gresham's School.
SERVICES CONNECTED The Manor House: Mains and private water supply. Mains gas, electricity and private drainage.
1 & 2 Manor Cottages: Mains water and electricity. Oil fired central heating and private drainage.
COUNCIL TAX The Manor House: Band F.
1 & 2 Manor Cottages: C.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATINGS The Manor House: F.
1 Manor Cottages: E.
2 Manor Cottages: E.
The reference numbers or full certificates can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificates for this property please visit and enter in the reference numbers.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 32735
Energy Performance Certificates1 Manor Cottages
Newton St. Faith, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salhouse Station5.2 miles
- Worstead Station6.8 miles
About the agent
Located in the historic Old Bank of England Court in the heart of the city is out Norwich branch, our highly experienced and knowledgeable team here in our prestigious Norwich office are privileged to handle the sale and marketing of a wide range of property types and locations. From city townhouses and apartments, barn conversions, rural farmhouses and country cottages. Covering a wide area from the North East coastline, through to the city and down to the Waveney Valley. So, wherever your h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439034232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.