Wolseley Road, Great Yarmouth
- *** GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000 ***
- Professionally Renovated Throughout
- Stunning Modern Kitchen
- Large Living Room/Diner
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Large West Facing Rear Garden
- Pay No Stamp Duty
- Evening And Weekend Viewings Available
Living Room/Diner - 7.37m'' x 3.76m'' (24'2'' x 12'4'' ) - Carpet to floor, storage cupboard, 2 radiators, double glazed UPVC Window to front aspect and rear, stairs to landing.
Kitchen - 2.29m x 2.29m (7'6 x 7'6) - Recent modern style kitchen, wood effect vinyl flooring, mixture of wall and base units with matching black gloss fronts, under plinth lighting, stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap above, free standing cooker, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Shower Room - 2.41m x 1.78m (7'11 x 5'10) - Tiles to floor and part tiles walls, walk in shower cubical, vanity unit with hand basin, low level WC, towel rail.
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 3.20m (12'5 x 10'6) - Carpet to floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.23m x 2.72m (10'7 x 8'11) - Carpet to floor, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.82m x 2.36m (9'3 x 7'9) - Carpet to floor, storage cupboard with wall mounted gas boiler inside, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Outside Space - Brick wall and gate to front leads to paved courtyard. To the rear the property offers a large west facing garden enclosed by timber panel fencing, combination of paving, decking and turf, raised plant beds, shed at end of garden and rear gate.
BrochuresBrochureWolseley Road, Great Yarmouth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Wolseley Road, Great Yarmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Yarmouth Station0.6 miles
- Berney Arms Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Our aim is to provide our clients with the best customer service experience. Our expertise and professionalism ensures you can be confident that you are in safe and reputable hands.
We offer a wide range of services as a one-stop shop for all your property requirements so whatever this may be, give us a call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29842553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HQ Estates, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.