Cross Street, Portsmouth
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Rear Facing 1st Floor Apartment
- Allocated Parking Space in Private Car Park
- Bathroom & Master En-suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Close Proximity To Gun Wharf & The Hard
Smooth skimmed ceiling. Radiator. Access to airing cupboard. Doors to all rooms.
Smooth skimmed ceiling. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan. Panel enclosed bath with tiled surround and shower attachment. Low level w/c and concealed cistern. Wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Radiator.
Double glazed window and door opening onto balcony. Double-glazed window to rear aspect. Smooth skimmed ceiling. Two radiator. Open plan with kitchen. Air circulating system in place.
Smooth skimmed ceiling. Extractor fan. Recessed lighting. A range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over. Built-in electric four ring hob with extractor hood over and electric oven below. Built-in fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine and space for dishwasher.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Smooth skimmed ceiling. Air circulating system in place. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Smooth skimmed ceiling. Air circulating system in place. Radiator. Fitted mirrored glass sliding door wardrobes.
Smooth skimmed ceiling. Recessed lighting. Extractor fan. Wash hand basin with mixer tap over and tiled splashback. Low level w/c. Shower tray with glass sliding door. Radiator.
Allocated parking space in private car park.
Water, electricity and mains drainage are available. Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested by Lawson Rose Estate Agents.
Portsmouth City Council - C (£1,540.37 2020/21).
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cross Street, Portsmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.3 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.6 miles
- Fratton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Lawson Rose Estate Agents are situated in the popular south coast location of Southsea within the City of Portsmouth. Having lived and worked in the local area their entire lives the company directors felt it only right they set up the business within the area they feel so passionately about. They bring with them a wealth of experience aiding the team at Lawson Rose to have a great understanding of what is required when looking to achieve the desired outcome for any seller and their individua
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10365415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rose, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.