Long Park, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP6
- Brand new detached house ready for occupation
- Five bedrooms and four bathrooms
- Family sized kitchen/breakfast room
- Traditional styling with a contemporary finish
- Electric entrance gates and CCTV
- Popular residential area within one mile of shops and station
- EPC Rating = C
Rowanlinden is an impressive brand new detached property, one of a small exclusive development of only three houses in a tucked away position at the end of Long Park. Built to a high standard and specification throughout including engineered oak flooring and oak doors, aluminum slim line double glazed windows, underfloor heating provided by air source heat pumps, CCTV security, and wiring for satellite with CAT6.
The spacious layout arranged over three floors provides three separate reception rooms, two with attractive bays and a large family sized kitchen/breakfast room with bifolding doors opening onto the large patio for alfresco entertaining. The streamlined fully fitted ‘Benchmarx’ kitchen units incorporate built-in appliances. An adjacent utility room connects with the double garage.
The contemporary oak staircase with glass balustrade leads to the total of five double bedrooms arranged over the two upper floors with a particularly large principal bedroom with an en suite dressing room and luxurious bathroom. The top floor guest bedroom and third bedroom also benefit from contemporary en suites with a similarly well appointed family bathroom serving the remainder two bedrooms which both have bay windows matching the rooms below.
The block stone driveway behind an electrically operated five bar gate provides plenty of parking with the family sized rear garden, a particular feature with its large paved patio, extensive lawn and mature shrub borders.
Long Park is a popular residential area located off Chesham Bois Common with the property within a mile of Amersham on the Hill centre with its extensive selection of restaurants, coffee houses and shops including Marks & Spencer and Waitrose food halls.
The Metropolitan/Chiltern Line station provides a regular London commuter service to Baker Street/Marylebone respectively.
The area is renowned for its educational facilities including Dr Challoner’s Grammar School for boys in Amersham and the High School for girls in nearby Little Chalfont.
Square Footage: 3,127 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Long Park, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Amersham Station0.9 miles
- Chesham Station1.3 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.2 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOD190132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Amersham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.