Peach Street , Wokingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Wokingham Town Centre Location
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen Area With Appliances
- One Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Flexible On Furnishings
- Available End Of July 2021
- EPC Rating D
EPC Rating D
Peach Street , Wokingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.6 miles
- Winnersh Station2.4 miles
- Crowthorne Station3.1 miles
About the agent
An agent for all seasons... In their first advert to the public, david cliff said 'we want to bring a level of service and presentation not yet achieved in this area' and although many of their competitors questioned this statement, it's been proven true as their huge presence in the local property market is clear for all to see.
The main company ethos was to offer a different style of estate agency, concentrating on the clients individual needs and giving them a style of service which
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102791000368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Cliff, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.