Mountain Road, Pembrey, Burry Port
- Modern Self Build Home
- Panoramic Uninterupted Views
- Four Bedrooms
- Host of Features To Include Gallery Landing
- Three Reception Rooms and Jacuzzi Room
- Double Garagr And Sweeping Driveway
- Viewing Essential!
Video Tour Available.This executive style detached property was constructed approximately 25 years ago where no expense was spared in creating an exceptional property with multiple reception rooms and bedrooms over three floors, with care and attention to take full advantage of the panoramic views..
***Video Tour Available**** Pablack Gorseinon are delighted to offer to market this immaculately presented self build detached property located within a prime and sought after location of Mountain Road, with elevated sea views over Pembrey village and towards Worms Head. Pembrey is a village in Carmarthenshire, Wales, situated between Burry Port and Kidwelly, overlooking Carmarthen Bay. Local commuting links to Llanelli via the A484, where you can then join the A4138 with leads to the M4 at junction 48.
This executive style detached property was constructed approximately 25 years ago where no expense was spared in creating an exceptional property with multiple reception rooms and bedrooms over three floors, with care and attention to take full advantage of the panoramic views on offer. The property sits within a generous plot, with mature front and rear gardens, whilst internal features include an impressive entrance lounge with full height windows maximising the views, Ash wood flooring, and bespoke staircase with gallery landing to name just a few.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and quality finish of detached this family home,
Entrance Hall/lounge Area Irregular Shaped Room 25' widest x 23' 8" widest ( 7.62m widest x 7.21m widest )
Entered via etched glass door with wall to ceiling windows. Gas fire in attractive surround. Two radiators. Open to bespoke ash staircase leading to balcony landing. Vaulted ceiling. Two wall lights. Ash wood flooring.
Lounge 23' 9" x 23' 5" ( 7.24m x 7.14m )
Three windows to front offering panoramic views. Electric fire in feature marble surround. Free standing bar with built-in sink and wine cooler. Radiator. Ash wood flooring. Two wall lights.
Jacuzzi/sun Room 20' 3" x 13' 11" ( 6.17m x 4.24m )
Vaulted ceiling. Window to side. Patio doors to front with two windows to side. Two wall lights. Wood flooring. Step up to sunken Jacuzzi. Radiator.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 13' 7" ( 4.52m x 4.14m )
Window overlooking Jacuzzi Room. Radiator. Ash wood flooring. Door to:
Kitchen 18' 1" x 14' 10" ( 5.51m x 4.52m )
Wood kitchen comprising of wall and base units and one and half bowl porcelain sink unit with mixer tap. Three base units have drop shelf facility. Double oven with five ring inductoin hob. Two windows to rear. Tiled flooring. Free standing Welsh Dresser. Double glass doors leading to the hallway. Door leading to:
Larder Room 14' 6" x 5' 4" ( 4.42m x 1.63m )
Shelving unit. Tiled flooring. Door to:
Cloakroom 12' 8" x 4' 2" ( 3.86m x 1.27m )
Door leading to garage. Tiled flooring. Coat storage area.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wc and wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Access from a turned ash wood bespoke staircase onto spacious gallery landing overlooking hallway. Ash wood flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom One 22' 11" x 11' 11" ( 6.99m x 3.63m )
Three windows to front with uninterrupted views over the gower. Two radiators.
Walk-in dressing room with shelving and hanging space.
Tiled flooring. Tiled walls. Fitted with a five piece suite comprising wc, bidet, two wash hand basins in vanity units and corner walk in shower. Window to side, Spot lighting to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 26' 5" x 20' 2" ( 8.05m x 6.15m )
Three windows to front with uninterrupted panoramic views. Two radiators. Spot lighting. Window to side. Vaulted ceiling. Cupboard. Laundry room with shelving. Two wall lights.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 13' 6" ( 4.55m x 4.11m )
Window to side. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Window to rear. Tiled walls. Radiator. Fitted with a four piece comprising of Jacuzzi bath, wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit with cupboard space and one and half base shower unit. Spot lighting.
Bedroom Four 15' x 10' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.20m )
Window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Fitted with cupboard and plumbed for washing machine.
Games Room/bedroom Five 37' 3" widest x 27' 2" widest ( 11.35m widest x 8.28m widest )
Three skylights to rear. Two windows to front with panoramic views. Two radiators. Attic space storage.
The property is approached via sweeping paved driveway to front providing ample off road parking. Double garage with electric door and power and lighting. There is a lwned garden to front with side paved patio area. The rear garden has a walled patio with bbq built-in, with garden to laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Mountain Road, Pembrey, Burry Port
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pembrey & Burry Port Station1.2 miles
- Kidwelly Station3.5 miles
- Llanelli Station5.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GOR303044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Gorseinon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.