Kingston Road, Teddington
- Four bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen/diner
- Split level maisonette
- Good bus routes to Kingston & Twickenham
- Ideal student accommodation
- Available early September
To secure the tenancy you will be required to pay one weeks' rent (£461.53) and then have seven days to complete the necessary documentation for the referencing process before the contracts will then be sent out to you. If pets are agreed as part of this tenancy, the rate of rent may increase.
The rate of rent is not inclusive of utility bills and these rates are tenant responsibility to organise separately, i.e. water, gas, electric, telephone, internet, council tax etc.
Any unpaid rent due in line with the contract will be charged at an interest rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate from the rent due date until paid.
Tenants are liable for any lost keys or security devises and reasonable costs to replace.
Any early termination of the contract would mean the Tenant is liable for the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
Spacious three bedroom maisonette
BrochuresBrochureKingston Road, Teddington
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kingston Road, Teddington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Teddington Station0.6 miles
- Hampton Wick Station0.6 miles
- Kingston Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Thank you for stopping by our space on Rightmove.co.uk and a very warm welcome to all!
Milestone & Collis are a long established and well renowned Letting & Managing Agents based in Central Twickenham on the historic Church Street. We`ve been around since 1890 and are a familiar face to the locals here in Twickenham and Teddington having Sold or Let the vast majority of properties locally over the years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29848387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential , Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.