St James Terrace, Buxton, Derbyshire
- Stunning duplex apartment offering fantastic views over Pavilion Gardens
- Lounge/dining room with balcony, fitted breakfast kitchen
- 4 bedrooms set over 2 floors and a spacious family bathroom
- Situated within walking distance of Buxton
- Internal viewing is highly recommended
- EPC rating: D
Ground Floor -
Shared Entrance Hall - With door leading to 10a. Stairs to second floor.
Private Hallway - Oak flooring, Victorian style radiator, pine doors, window and bespoke stained glass feature panels. Stairs to third floor.
Lounge/Dining Room - 6.50 x 5.77 (21'3" x 18'11") - A spacious open plan living/dining room with open grate fire set in marble tiled fireplace, stripped pine floor, picture rail, deep skirting board, two Victorian style radiators, pine door, feature brick wall, exposed brick wall, exposed beam, two windows with far reaching views across historic Buxton and to nearby hills providing access to a balcony with decking and rail.
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.61 x 3.43 (11'10" x 11'3") - Bespoke fitted wall and floor units with granite working surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, granite breakfast bar, inset double Belfast sink with Perrin & Rowe solid pewter mixer tap above, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, built-in electric oven, drawer unit, oak flooring and window with far reaching views.
Bedroom One - 5.92 x 4.62 (19'5" x 15'1") - Open grate fire set in marble fireplace, stripped pine floor, pine door, two Victorian style radiators and two sash windows.
Utility Cupboard - Pine door and plumbing for washing machine.
Bathroom - Sunken bath with Hans Grohe stainless steel designer fittings, large shower cubicle with shower screen, contemporary style glass wash basin, low level W.C., black porcelain tiled flooring, built-in storage cupboard, reclaimed pine cupboard with bespoke stained glass panels and two windows.
Third Floor -
Landing - Radiator and storage.
Bedroom Two - 4.06 x 3.12 (13'3" x 10'2") - Eaves storage and window.
Bedroom Three - 3.58 x 2.69 (11'8" x 8'9") - Radiator and velux window.
Bedroom Four - 2.46 x 2.26 (8'0" x 7'4") - Radiator and velux window.
Second Floor -
BrochuresBrochureSt James Terrace, Buxton, Derbyshire
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
St James Terrace, Buxton, Derbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxton Station0.5 miles
- Dove Holes Station3.3 miles
- Chapel-en-le-Frith Station4.0 miles
About the agent
With over 100 years of experience, Wright Marshall is a widely recognised and trusted company, synonymous with quality and professionalism.
Offering a unique regional network coverage across the North West and with a proactive and forward thinking approach, the company provides for long term success by continual investment in innovative technology. Most crucially of all, the employment of dedicated experts who provide a firs
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29845903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wright Marshall Estate Agents, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.